Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm so excited!!!

There's so much new and exciting going on at Ann Marie Somma Photography this year...I just can't keep it all to myself any longer!!! I'm working on launching two new sites...it's time portraits got their own space...my current site is getting a little bit crowded (next year I'll also be adding sites for ADK fine art prints and Seniors...I'd like to do it this year...but there's just too much going on...I'm overwhelmed)...

Also new for this year, I'll be using a new album proofing system that will allow me to share your album design with you in an awesome slideshow and will allow for you to give me instant feedback on individual pages!!! I'm also switching hosting partners...I'm done with Pictage (so any Pictage credits included in packages already issued will be replaced with studio credits)...the billing system sucks and the products are outrageously priced...I'm not 100% sure where I'm going yet...But the prints and gallery wraps at Collages.net were just awarded Hot One Awards for 2008 (I'm sure none of you know what that means....but it's kind of like the Academy Awards for all things wedding photography related)....

My new site most likely isn't going to feature slideshows within the site...I'm undecided on this as of yet.....My options are to have slideshows within the site that can be burned to DVD here at the studio if you so desire, uploaded to iPods, blackberry's etc (but not the option to purchase from the site or email to friends) or have slideshows that will be featured in the blog and will allow for you to purchase a copy for yourself and email the slideshow to friends all from within the slideshow itself!!! I'm undecided...which one would you guys prefer??? Leave a comment!

1 comment:

Miss Holmes English 9 said...

I vote for the slideshow that you purchase from the blog and then can email to friends.